Friday, February 13, 2009

Review

This is just odds and ends of the last week. Jac was bored with the kiddies on Sat. while I worked so he took them to our new favorite place... Spring Break in B. Run. Love that place, well worth the $$$. My hubby is extremely tired of not getting real food ever so he decided to unthaw the turkey and have turkey dinner with all the fixings, super yummy, I think we had leftovers for four days, well worth his efforts. He is such a great cook. Like Tracey said, why would I want to learn to cook when I have him to cook and me to clean up the mess. I think we've got a good set up. I think if he knew that I was the only Italian in the world that didn't cook I think he would have considered not marrying me lol! I'm serious. One of his "Love Lang." is definitely food in the belly. Sunday G. and I met Tracey in Clio to listen to HGTV"s "Design on a dime" host Kelly Edwards speak about design tips. Tracey seriously could've taught the class. Didn't learn a whole lot, but it was still cool to get a pic. w/ Kelly & her autograph. She was super sweet and funny. The last pic is of us dancing in the kitchen listening to H. M. Something we do often!














1 comment:

freeisforme said...

Kelly Edwards is totally lucky that I don't like L.A. and totally swipe her job! I love spray paint!!