Friday, February 13, 2009

39!

Last Wed. I turned 39. Not so bad actually. Along with becoming older, I've grown to not really mind letting people see the real me; personally or how I look without being made up. The pic of me and my sweets, all of us barely awake w/ sleepy eyes and bed hair proves that. I had a great start to my special day at Bunko where my good friends Kim and Michelle got me a cake shaped like a die (for Bunko if you're not familiar) super yummy raspberry! Loved it, ate it while I watch the biggest loser episode last week lol! So much for exercise. They also blessed me w/ 3 pic of my family for my bracelet. She lifted the pics off my blog and sent them to Oregon! Kim is amazingly smart, both are very generous. Thanks! Jac knew I'd ran out of coffee three days before so he quietly crawled out of bed at 6am and ran to the store to get some for me. I never spend $ on flavored creamers for myself so he got me some of that too. Which rocks! I love the simple things don't I? I just love coffee and he knows that, I love that he knows that about me too. I had been talking about listening to G.'s Hannah Montana cd's when were in the kitchen, but our cd player has been broken for years so he got me an under mount cd player. We love it. In this day and age of tech. this seems outdated even to me, but I don't feel it important to have music on my TV, Ipod/dock, satellite or whatever else is out there right now. For $20 bucks this works just fine! I love my new necklace (one of three) I've been wearing it like crazy and I feel it goes w/ everything. Along with getting older I have to cover my grey more freq..but it gets expensive so I have to box it every so often. I sent Jac w/ a coupon to Rite Aid and he picked the color he liked lol! Although I'm already itching to get to the salon for some high lights. I need some dimension. My neighbor and awesome friend Kristi brought over yummy cupcakes, that was a surprise too. Kim babysat so that Jac and I could go to the movies. Grand Tarino, in my opinion great movie! We went to Applebees for dinner and had a great dinner! Thanks to all! This year I'd like to clear out some clutter, take a cake decorating class, be a better wife, mumma and friend. I'm expecting you all to hold me accountable! I feel very blessed!














4 comments:

pen in hand, heart on sleeve said...

You are so blessed! This entry brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for you. So glad that you are so well loved!! Happy Birthday!!!

freeisforme said...

Just promise me one thing...that you will NEVER let Sarah dye your hair!!!

kristikara said...

I like the color!! Glad you had a fabulous bday!

JoAnna said...

Great Blog!!! How cute! And I love seeing you all done up! Great color! Those are some great friends, bring the bracelet when you come next week- I want to see it!
Happy Birthday!